Elwira Ambroziak is involved in preparation of national, European and International patent applications in the field of pharmacy, medicine, chemistry and biotechnology and in litigation proceedings before the Polish Patent Office. She conducts patent searches and prepares opinions in these technical fields. Furthermore, she deals with verification of translations for European Patents validation in Poland.
She used to work at the Department of Patent Examinations of the Polish Patent Office (Division of Biotechnology and Pharmacy) for over 10 years (for 6 years as a patent examiner). Additionally was a Member of the Board of Appeal of the Polish Patent Office for over 7 years and an inspector in the Quality Control Section for the Division of Biotechnology and Pharmacy for more than 4 years.
- Polska Izba Rzeczników Patentowych, aplikacja rzecznikowska
- Warszawski Uniwersytet Medyczny, Wydział Farmaceutyczny, farmacja
- Polish Chamber of Patent Attorneys
- Polish Pharmaceutical Society
- Regional Pharmaceutical Chamber in Warsaw