Mirosława Ważyńska prepares and files national, international and European patent applications, as well utility and industrial designs applications and validation of European patents in the field of biotechnology, chemistry, pharmacy, medicine and mechanics. Mirosława is responsible for searches and expertise and on matters concerning patents. She also provides training in the field of industrial and intellectual property law.
- European University of Law and Administration, Postgraduate: European Law
- Jagiellonian University in Kraków, Postgraduate: Industrial Property Law
- Polish Chamber of Patent Attorneys, Patent and Trademark Attorney Trainee
- University of Warsaw, Biology
- PIRP – Polish Chamber of Patent Attorneys
[w:] “Getting the Deal Through Patents 2015”