Agnieszka Staniszewska is a patent attorney and representative before the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO). She specialises in mechanics, patent examinations, legal opinions and IP rights transfer agreements. At JWP, she is responsible for, among other things, carrying out patent examinations in the field of mechanics and drawing up patent specifications, in particular for universities.
In the past, she was a member of a professional self-government disciplinary board and worked as a patent attorney for patent firms in Kraków, headed the Business Cooperation Unit of the Centre for Transfer of Technologies (CTT) at the AGH University of Science and Technology and worked as a patent attorney at the Intellectual Property Department of AGH CTT in the fields of mechanics and biomedical engineering.
- The School of Intellectual Property Rights at the H. Grocjusz Intellectual Property Center (IP Center) in Warsaw, Copyright Law, postgraduate studies
- Polish Chamber of Patent and Trademark Attorneys, Patent Attorney Trainee
- Jagiellonian University, Industrial Property Law, postgraduate studies
- Jan Dlugosz University in Czestochowa, Journalism, postgraduate studies
- University of Lodz in Łódź, Faculty of Law and Administration
- Polish Chamber of Patent Attorneys