The main goal which our clients want to achieve is obtaining exclusive rights to intellectual and industrial property items. However, once such assets are gained they must be effectively managed, and the rights must be kept in force so that they can meet the business goals assigned to them.
This is a very time-consuming and labour-intensive task. Ensuring that exclusive rights remain in force depends on the timeliness and regularity of the official fee payments. That is why adhering to the payment schedule and strictly following the formalities related to the rights renewal and data updates in the registers is so important.
Our services minimize the risk of clients missing a deadline that will result in their patent, utility model, trademark or other exclusive rights becoming expired. Moreover, they do not have to involve their own employees in this process. In our activities we utilize specialized in-house database systems that support case management processes. Using the JWP Online platform, our clients gain access to selected and organized information regarding their protected items. Thanks to these services our clients not only save money, but also gain peace of mind and the ability to effectively manage their exclusive rights portfolio.
- adhering to schedules and renewing exclusive rights to trademarks, utility models, inventions, and industrial designs
- paying fees for renewing exclusive rights in Poland and abroad
- making amendments in Polish, EU, and international registers
- making amendments regarding the entitled party in Polish, EU, and international registers
- drawing up documents necessary for making amendments in Polish and EU registers
- managing exclusive rights portfolios
- consulting and assistance in obtaining WIPO Proof