Obtaining funds from EU subsidies maybe a milestone in the development of companies and projects run by various institutions. For this reason, JWP Patent Attorneys support companies, universities, and organizations specializing in preparing EU funding applications. We provide support in preparing those sections which are related to industrial property, as part of such programmes as the Intelligent Development Operational Programme, the Eastern Poland Operational Programme, and other regional programmes.
We cooperate with consultants who have longstanding experience in preparing subsidy applications and obtaining EU funds, providing comprehensive services, and supporting applicants in running projects financed from public funds. To find out how to obtain EU and local funding, you can watch our partner Crido Taxand’s video blog.
- IP due diligence for the purposes of the project
- state-of-the-art research carried out to establish the innovativeness of the invention and identify competitors in the sector
- carrying out patentability studies
- conducting infringement clearance tests for the solution being developed or brought to the market
- carrying out paid and searches to preliminarily assess the risk of any infringement of exclusive rights
- conducting research and monitoring of utility models and industrial designs
- drawing up study reports encompassing the elements required by the project
- developing intellectual property protection strategies
- drawing up patent descriptions and application documentation for inventions and utility models, industrial designs, and trademarks, and conducting application proceedings in Poland and abroad
- preparing estimates of the costs required for obtaining and maintaining intellectual property rights within the project, which is an element of the cost estimate for the financial part of the application
- drawing up contracts and regulations defining the relations between the entities participating in the R&D part of the project
- drawing up license agreements and agreements on transfer of exclusive rights
- attending proceedings before patent offices to invalidate rights and before courts in cases of intellectual property rights infringements
- carrying out negotiations and mediations at every stage of the project