International Conference “IP Protection on Plant Innovation” (3-4 December 2015) will take place for the seventh time in Amsterdam. JWP Patent & Trademark Attorneys will be represented by Tomasz Gawliczek, plant variety protection specialist and trainee attorney at law.
The growth of global agricultural markets continues to represent a major challenge but also opportunities for the plant and seed industry in both established and emerging markets. This challenge can only be met by continuously increasing innovation in the field of seeds and plant varieties. Conference agenda:
• IP developments in the global seed industry,
• trends and challenges in 2016,
• case study: broccoli (II) & tomatoes (II),
• a new IP regime for biological material,
• country updates from the US, Latin America, China and India,
• from variety infringement to damages.
This conference offers the opportunity to learn about the most recent developments at the Community Plant Variety Office, the European Patent Office, the Office for the Harmonization of the Internal Market, the European Commission and the International Treaty on Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture at firsthand and to discuss the most debated topics in the field of plant innovation.
More info: www.forum-institut.de