Effective protection of intellectual property requires long-term planning and goal-oriented action. All effective business management plans should therefore include a suitable intellectual property protection strategy which will help to meet the company’s business goals.
Our strategic consulting service is offered to small innovative companies as well as to well-established medium-sized and large businesses. Regardless of its size, any company aiming to develop its products and services needs a dedicated long-term intellectual property protection strategy. In this approach, we identify which items should be protected, select suitable legal protection forms (how to protect the asset?), and define the territorial (where to protect it?) and durational (how long?) scope of protection suitable to the company’s and its competitors’ goals and action plans, and determine what financial means and organizational action will be required.
By using our comprehensive consulting services, JWP Patent Attorneys’ clients obtain multidisciplinary and effective support which has a substantial positive effect on their business. This not only allows companies to better protect their inventions, but also helps them to gain a competitive advantage over their competitors, maximize their profits, and meet their business goals.
- developing an intellectual property rights protection strategy suited to the client’s business goals
- managing intellectual property rights in Poland and abroad
- conducting an intellectual property rights due diligence
- providing research and analysis on the status of intellectual and industrial property rights in Poland and abroad
- monitoring the claims and registrations of conflicting marks
- consulting services regarding commercialization aspects of intellectual and industrial property rights
- drawing up contracts related to intellectual property protection, such as licensing, assignment, and pledge agreements
- consulting services regarding EU subsidies for intellectual and industrial property protection
- drawing up valuations of intellectual and industrial property rights in liaison with financial advisors
- providing training on intellectual property protection in Poland and the EU suited to the clients’ needs