Start-ups are a very unique kind of businesses. They implement outstanding ideas, bring innovative solutions to market, and seek to enjoy a promising future. However, realizing their brave ideas requires the use of specialist knowledge and support. Sound preparations for structured developmental activities allows to avoid many threats and overcome even the hardest of problems.
To operate in accordance with their expectations, start-ups cannot rely on their innovative solution alone. They need knowledge on management, finances, and intellectual property in order to profit from a suitably protected idea. A well-planned protection strategy makes it possible to gain a competitive advantage and build recognizability, to maximize the benefits of exploiting the invention, and thus to ensure the start-up’s success.
Our experts at JWP Patent Attorneys support young innovative businesses at every stage of development and in all areas related to intellectual property protection, whereas our consultants at JWP Attorneys at Law additionally offer comprehensive legal and financial services. Start-up entrepreneurs can be sure that they will receive professional advice, which will strengthen their business and transform their companies both on a local and global scale.
- assistance in creating start-up development plans
- support in planning an intellectual property protection strategy
- support in applying for and registering intellectual property rights and copyright protection
- assistance in preventing and counteracting infringements of intellectual property rights
- providing consulting on long-term intellectual property management
- analyzing the legal status of intellectual property rights
- support in negotiating contracts with investors
- support in preparation of contracts with investors, including confidentiality agreements