Joanna Janoszek is the director of JWP Patent & Trademark Attorneys office in Wroclaw. She actively ensures a complex cooperation with entrepreneurs and other entities in the acquisition and protection of the industrial property rights. As a professional agent with a long-term experience, she has successfully completed numerous litigation cases before Polish (UP RP) and EU (EUIPO) Intellectual Property Offices in favour of the largest domestic and foreign companies.
Joanna specialises also in preparing legal opinions on broadly defined intangible property rights, including opinions regarding the registrability of trademarks and industrial designs. Over the years she has been successfully developing strategies for protection of industrial property rights, providing in that field an on-going support and counselling to her clients.
Additionally, she takes part in national and international conferences, during which she shares her vast knowledge and lengthy experience. She is also a member of international organizations that unite professionals in the field of protection of industrial property rights.
Her work achievements, experience, education received, and acquired business skills give her a broader perspective on the problematics of protection of intellectual property rights not only in terms of obtaining and maintaining the exclusive rights, or their protection against unfair actions, but also in terms of the valuable role they play in market and economy.
- European Patent Attorney, European representative for trademarks and industrial designs
- Jagiellonian University in Kraków, Postgraduate: Industrial Property Law
- European Univesity of Law and Administration in Warsaw, Postgraduate: Civil & Administration Law
- University of Gdańsk, Management & Marketing
- PIRP – Polish Chamber of Patent Attorneys
- EPI – European Patent Institute
- AIPPI – Association for the Protection of Industrial Property
- Podobne bywa mylące
[w:] “Świat Przemysłu Farmaceutycznego” nr 1/2015
- Jak chronić własność intelektualną i przemysłową
[w:] “Mistrz Branży”, 05/2016