A company’s stability is dependent on effective protection of confidential information. A company’s trade secrets include data which is crucial to its operations, such as technical data, organizational data, or data relating to the company’s clients and partners. This data can play a key role in retaining the company’s competitive advantage.
A company’s ability to protect its secrets depends on whether it takes suitable steps to secure the confidentiality of secret information.
We know how to protect the company’s most important assets. Our specialists provide assistance in implementing procedures necessary for protecting company’s trade secrets. We help to draw up regulations and contracts with employees and partners in order to effectively prevent any disclosure of confidential aspects of the company’s activity.
- issuing opinions on the compliance of business projects, advertising campaigns, promotional campaigns, and competitions with the law and good practices
- drawing up regulations, consents, permits, and statements regarding the protection of confidentiality, know-how, and company secrets
- conducting lawsuits related to the protection of company secrets
- drawing up and negotiating licensing agreements
- running training courses and workshops on copyright and trade secrets
- consulting and assistance in obtaining WIPO Proof