Małgorzata Furmańska, attorney at law, specialist in industrial property rights and combating unfair competition.
She gives opinions on the processes related to the development and exploitation of innovative solutions in the context of compatibility with Industrial Property Law, civil and legal obligations as well as protection of trade secret. She represents entrepreneurs acquiring innovative solutions and co-operates in developing strategies to secure the rights of the authors in the fields of new technoligies and Metaverse.
She has extensive experience in representing clients in disputes relating to trademarks and unfair competition acts, including on the Internet. She also provides legal assistance in effective management of industrial property rights and counsels on concluding licence agreements. Małgorzata draws up and verifies documentation related to securing intellectual property in the context of implementation of the employees’ innovative solutions in companies.
She acquired her professional experience in various law firms in Warsaw, and since 2011 she has been associated with JWP Patent & Trademark Attorneys.
- Polish Mediation Center (course for mediators in civil and commercial cases)
- District Chamber of Attorneys at Law in Warsaw
- University of Cambridge, branch at the University of Warsaw: European & British Law Centre
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration, Law
District Chamber of Attorneys at Law in Warsaw
- Combating Unfair Competition
- Digital Copyright Protection
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- Domain Registration
- Industrial Design Searches
- Intellectual Property Due Diligence
- Intellectual Property Management
- Intellectual Property Training
- Trade Secret & Know-how protection
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Legal Services For Start-ups
- Strategic Advisory
- Technology Transfer
- Trademark watching Service
- IP Transactions