The accessibility of the internet has led to an increase in the number of creators and new creative phenomena, but also completely new problems. At present, the ease of distributing and modifying content online has made the internet the place where most copyright infringements take place.
Due to its dynamic and diverse character, the internet poses difficult challenges for employers and internet experts. It is also the case that the law simply is unable to keep pace with technological advances. It then becomes important to use the law in a way that allows one to achieve their goal.
JWP Patent Attorneys employ many experienced experts who provide legal and business advice. Thanks to the comprehensive nature of our services, our clients can increase the safety of their online activity and effectively exercise their rights.
- consulting on intellectual property management on the Internet
- consulting on licensing and managing copyrights
- drawing up and negotiating agreements related to copyrights
- preparing and issuing opinions and negotiating agreements regarding inter alia website development, computer software, video games
- issuing warning letters in cases related to copyrights protection
- attending lawsuits regarding protection against infringement of personal rights as well as economic and moral copyrights on the Internet
- consulting on developing intellectual property management strategy on the Internet
- consulting regarding enforcement of copyrights