Tomasz Grucelski specializes in litigation in the field of intellectual and industrial property rights infringements and acts of unfair competition before common, administrative and arbitration courts, before the Polish Patent Office, the EUIPO and customs offices.
He prepares legal opinions and contracts relating to the protection of intellectual and industrial property. He gained his extensive experience at the European Patent Office (EPO), the Cancellation Division of the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) and several law firms.
- Warsaw Bar Association, Bar training
- Polish Chamber of Patent Attorneys, Training
- University of Warsaw, Postgraduate: Intellectual Property Law
- University of Warsaw, Law (LL.M.)
- University of Central Lancashire, Law (BA hons.)
- PIRP – Polish Chamber of Patent Attorneys
- Warsaw Bar Association
- INTA – International Trademark Association
- ECTA – European Communities Trade Mark Association, The Anti-Counterfeiting Committee
Anticouterfeiting Guide 2016