It would be hard to imagine running a business today without using the internet. Having an online presence makes it possible to reach precisely defined groups of product or service users on a global scale. Not only is cyberspace a place where companies can present their offer, run promotional campaigns, and build up their image, but it’s also home to a growing e-commerce sector and other forms of online business. Therefore, internet domains are currently a very valuable asset of modern businesses which needs to be adequately protected. Although a company’s website address is not the same as its trademark, its defined name may infringe on previously registered names.
We know how to prevent this type of situation. For this reason, we provide efficient advice on internet domain registration process, how to defend against infringements and ensure copyright protection related to the content of our clients’ website services. Our comprehensive approach and vast experience of our experts, being inter alia arbiters to arbitral tribunals specialised in internet domains .pl, .eu, .com, ensures efficient advisory services not only in cases involving building portfolio of internet domains and protection thereof, but also within the scope of the amicable settlement of disputes regarding internet domains, allowing us to solve our clients’ problems successfully.
- preliminary research conducted to ensure that the chosen domain does not infringe third parties’ rights
- drawing up opinions and reports on internet domain registration
- submitting applications for registering an internet domain
- paying fees for domain registration and renewal
- drawing up warning letters, conducting mediation, negotiations, and arbitration before arbitration courts in the event of infringement on our clients’ right to their internet domain .pl and .eu
- drawing up opinions, reports, and contracts regarding our clients’ rights to their internet domains