Michał Czubak specialises in supporting clients in intellectual property law disputes and combating unfair competition. He advises clients from a wide variety of industries on how to optimally manage intellectual property rights and, as far as disputes are concerned, he represents businesses in proceedings for infringement of intellectual property rights. He drafts and gives opinions on copyright and licence agreements in the area of industrial property law.
Michał Czubak is experienced in representing clients in disputes concerning infringement of copyrights, trademarks, industrial designs, as well as disputes to stop acts of unfair competition, including on the Internet. He provides legal assistance on the effective management of industrial property rights. He advises clients on the drafting and concluding of agreements for the creation of a brand project.
He gained his professional experience in the District Court in Warsaw, including the XXII Intellectual Property Department, and in Warsaw law firms.
- Polish Chamber of Patent and Trademark Attorneys, patent and trademark attorney traineeship
- Hugo Grotius Centre for Intellectual Property Rights, School of New Technologies Law (IT&TMT)
- Regional Chamber of Legal Advisers in Warsaw, legal adviser traineeship
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law, Administration and Economics, law
- Polish Chamber of Patent and Trademark Attorneys
- Regional Chamber of Legal Advisers in Warsaw
- Trade Secret & Know-how protection
- Industrial Designs
- Intellectual Property Due Diligence
- IP Transactions
- Anti-counterfeiting Services
- Combating Unfair Competition
- Strategic Advisory
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- Digital Copyright Protection
- Database Rights Protection
- Technology Transfer
- Domain Registration
- Intellectual Property Management
- Intellectual Property Training
- More than 150 amendments to the civil procedure that are of importance to entrepreneurs
- Quo vadis, intellectual property courts?
- Participation of e-commerce platforms in protection of intellectual property rights
[in:] Quarterly of the Patent Office of the Republic of Poland, No. 4/2021
- Protection of intellectual property rights in e-commerce
[in:] Rzeczpospolita – rp.pl