Skillful management of a company’s assets is a key element of strategies implemented by companies, regardless of their size and market position. Companies in which intellectual property rights are a valuable asset should in particular develop a system for their management. This requires intellectual property protection in management processes, suitable task assignment, and development of organizational structures, procedures, regulations, and contracts, as well as allocating budgets and acquiring professional staff and tools.
Our consultants have broad-ranging experience in supporting various kinds of businesses manage their intellectual property. They assist clients in developing internal regulations and contracts, ensuring that the results of research and development are implemented in the best way possible. They also advise on how to gain an effective competitive advantage by assembling an intellectual property portfolio. They support the staff responsible for intellectual property protection in companies and organizations, run training courses, and give presentations for employees and management.
- analyzing business models, business plans, and marketing and development strategies in terms of intellectual property protection
- developing an intellectual property rights management strategy based on an analysis of the status of intellectual property rights in Poland and abroad and monitoring that status
- developing internal procedures and regulations regarding intellectual property rights
- drawing up contracts related to intellectual property rights as well as licensing and pledge contracts
- adhering to schedules regulating intellectual property rights protection in Poland and abroad
- assessment of the commercialization potential of research and development results
- conducting IP due diligence
- consultations and support on the company’s intellectual property protection strategy
- analyzing competitors’ intellectual property rights in order to assess our client’s competitive advantage