Magdalena Maksimowska conducts application-filing issues and litigation cases reffering to trademarks and industrial designs under national, EU and international proceedings before the Polish Patent Office, EU Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) and the WIPO. Moreover, she prepares legal opinion and expertise concerning registrability of trademarks. She performs extensive experience in the field of industrial & intellectual property protection gained while working in one of Warsaw patent attorneys law firm.
Before that Magda gained experience during internships in one of the largest companies in the FMCG sector and at the Department of European Law of UKIE (Committee Office for European Integration).
- Polish Chamber of Patent & Trademark Attorneys
- University of Warsaw, Postgraduate: Intellectual property law
- Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw, Law (LL.M.)
- PIRP – Polish Chamber of Patent & Trademark Attorneys
- Amendment to European Union trademarks filing rules[in:] All Rights Reserved
- Protection of computer games[in:] All Rights Reserved