The JWP Foundation realizes its educational mission with the active participation of experts from JWP Patent Attorneys. They have longstanding experience gained through many years of work in the intellectual property industry in various sectors, which guarantees a high level of professionalism and expertise.
The training provided by the JWP Foundation is aimed at entrepreneurs, scientists, inventors, creators, students, pupils, and media representatives who would like to expand their knowledge on intellectual and industrial property protection. We do not only offer theory. Our lecturers also share their experiences gained in everyday practice.
The courses are run in the form of workshops, which provide for a dialogue between the participants and the trainer. Our specialists are open to discussion, therefore the participants can ask questions during the course and after it, as well as during online consultations (LiveChat). We also provide training courses in the form of webinars.
The JWP Foundation’s training activities are supported by business-related institutions and organizations, which allows us to run a diverse range of projects related to intellectual property protection.
- Open courses – a cycle of free educational workshops available to anyone interested, covering basic subjects related to intellectual property protection. Detailed information regarding the free courses organized by our Foundation can be found at www.jwp-fundacja.pl. To participate, register for an event of your choice by filling out the form provided. After sending the form, the participant will automatically receive confirmation of their application.
- Dedicated courses, which offer training on subjects customized to the needs of particular companies/organizations as well as the market sector in which they run their business. Their aim is to broaden the employees’ knowledge and raise their skills in selected aspects of intellectual property protection in their company or industry. This type of training is often accompanied by consultations that can help solve particular problems related to intellectual property protection and management.
Examples of training course subjects
- Patent – Your right to success! Strategy of invention protection in Poland and abroad
- Intellectual and industrial property on the internet
- Patent research as a valuable source of knowledge for scientists and entrepreneurs
- Inspiration? Copy? Or a fake? The world of fakes and infringements around us.
- Intellectual property protection strategy in an innovative company
- Copyright, protecting creators’ rights
- Industrial property as a company’s asset
- Intellectual property protection in research and development centres
To obtain a quote for a dedicated training course, send your enquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org, providing the following information:
- the subject of the course
- the target group of course participants
- the number of participants
- the planned duration of the course
- the preferred date and location
- a contact person