Arletta Miciukiewicz-Dutt conducts trademark and industrial design registration proceedings as well as litigation under national, international and European procedure before the Polish Patent Office, the EU Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) and the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO). Moreover, she prepares legal opinions on trademark and design registrability. She gained extensive experience in the field of intellectual property while working in the IP department of the world’s major FMCG company and through her practice in a leading patent & trademark attorneys firm in Warsaw.
- Polish Chamber of Patent Attorneys, Patent and Trademark Attorney Trainee
- University of Warsaw, Postgraduate: Industrial Property Law
- University of Warsaw, Law
- Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw, Political Science
- PIRP – Polish Chamber of Patent Attorneys