Konrad Ptasiński specializes in matters related to the protection of inventions and utility models in the field of electronics, photonics and mechanics. He is responsible for conducting patent searches, including patentability searches and patent „clearance” searches, preparing of patent and utility model specifications, as well as verifications of translations for European patent validation purposes. He has extensive experience in patent proceedings before UPRP and EPO, especially in the context of substantive discussion with experts of patent offices.
- Polish Chamber of Patent Attorneys, Patent Attorney Trainee
- Wroclaw Univeristy of Technology, Faculty of Microsystem Electronics and Photonics, PhD studies in the field of optoelectronics and photonics
- SGH Warsaw School of Economics, Postgraduate: Innovation Manager
- Wroclaw Univeristy of Technology, Faculty of Microsystem Electronics and Photonics, Optoelectronics and Fiber Optic Technology
- PIRP – Polish Chamber of Patent Attorneys