Oliwia Czarnocka specialises in the fields of electronics and information technologies. She participates in preparing and filing international and European patent applications. She is authorised to act before the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) in matters concerning trademarks and industrial designs. In addition, she prepares patent opinions and conducts patent searches.
Oliwia Czarnocka is the author of many publications in the field of industrial property law in domestic and foreign press.
- Warsaw School of Economics, Postgraduate: Technology Transfer Management
- University of Warsaw, Postgraduate: Public Procurement Law
- University of Warsaw, Postgraduate: Industrial Property Law
- Polish Chamber of Patent Attorneys, Patent Attorney Trainee
- Warsaw University of Technology, Faculty of Electronics and Information Technology, Electronics, specialization: Microelectronics
- Warsaw University of Technology, Faculty of Electronics and Information Technology, Multi-major: Computer Science, Automatics and Robotics, Electronics and Telecommunications
- PIRP – Polish Chamber of Patent Attorneys