Małgorzata Dominiak specializes in the protection of solutions in the field of life sciences, such as biology, biotechnology, chemistry, pharmacy or medicine. She is involved in the filing of international and national patent applications (PL, EP and PCT) and subsequent patent grant proceedings. She draws up opinions on patents, carries out patent examinations and is involved in the validation of European patents.
Qualified European Patent Attorney (passed EQE exam) and Polish Patent Attorney with experience in cooperating with universities and research institutes. She has gained her professional experience by working for a number of patent attorney offices.
- Polish Chamber of Patent Attorneys, Attorney Application
- Technical University of Denmark (Denmark), PhD in Chemical and Biochemical Engineering
- Aalborg University (Denmark), environmental engineering
- Technical University of Łódź, biotechnology
- PIRP – Polish Chamber of Patent Attorneys
- EPI – Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office
- Intellectual property – what’s changed, what’s about to change. My Company Poland 12, 2021
- The patent battle over piglets. Biotechnologia.pl no. 4/2020
- Bateria czy ba(k)teria? Ozeon Magazine – Ecology/Economy/Business, No. 3, 2019
- Prediction of Pectin Yield and Quality by FTIR and Carbohydrate Microarray Analysis (2017) Food and Bioprocess Technology, vol. 10, 143–154
- A novel perspective on pectin extraction (2014) – praca doktorska
- Application of enzymes for efficient extraction, modification, and development of functional properties of lime pectin (2014) Food Hydrocolloids, vol. 40, 273–282