Iwona Płodzich-Hennig for twelve years associated with the pharmaceutical industry. She has extensive experience in patent searches and advises on matters related to patents in the field of pharmacy, biotechnology and chemistry. She also participates in the preparation of national and international (EP, PCT) patent applications and validations of European biotechnological, chemical and pharmaceutical patents.
In 2012 she obtained the title of European Attorney for trademarks and industrial designs, which authorizes her to conduct proceedings before the EU Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO). In the same year she was appointed as a member of the Committee of the Polish Chamber of Patent & Trademark Attorneys Pupillage.
- Polish Chamber of Patent & Trademark Attorneys
- Warsaw University, Postgraduate: Industrial property law
- Gdansk University of Technology, Management and Economics
- Gdansk University of Technology, Pharmaceutical Technology and Biochemistry
- PIRP – Polish Chamber of Patent & Trademark Attorneys