Piotr Godlewski specialises in innovative solutions in the field of life sciences such as biology, chemistry, pharmacy, biotechnology and medicine. He is involved in filing international patent applications (EP and PCT), proceedings related to SPC (Supplementary Protection Certificate) and litigation before the Polish Patent Office. Furthermore, he is eligible to represent clients before the EUIPO in matters related to trademarks and industrial designs. In addition, he advises on matters related to patents and also conducts numerous trainings and/or workshops on intellectual property issues. Piotr Godlewski is a qualified European Patent Attorney (he passed the EQE exam) and Patent and Trademark Attorney (PL).
- Polish Chamber of Patent Attorneys, Patent Attorney Trainee
- University of Warsaw, Postgraduate: Intellectual Property Law
- Warsaw University of Life Sciences, Interfaculty Studies of Biotechnology
- FICPI – International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys
- PIRP – Polish Chamber of Patent Attorneys
- Poland[in:] “Getting the Deal Through Patents 2015”
- Poland[in:] “Getting the Deal Through Patents 2016”